ABOUT OUR CLUB
Situated amongst the picturesque hills of Central New York, the Cortland Country Club is the area's premier social and golf destination. We have been celebrating Friendship, Fairways and Festivities for over 100 years!
Cortland Country Club was founded in 1913 “to be a means of building the physical body and to promote the social life and activities of Cortland County.” The Club’s first Board of Governors included key contributors to the Cortland and Homer communities: Wickwire, Keator, Garrison, Brewer, Davis, Kellogg, Brockway, Higgins, Brown, Dowd, Case, Winchell, Peck and Miller. Over one hundred years later, the Cortland Country Club remains true to its original missions, with members involved in engaging social lives, sporting activities, and community leadership.
Cortland Country Club is a private organization that provides:
• Delicious food and spirited cocktail conversation in the
relaxed and casual Grille Room
• Chill-out time, food and drink, and dazzling sunsets
on the Clubhouse porch
• First-class golfing on the 18-hole Championship golf course
• Social memberships: Members need not be golfers
to enjoy all that the Club has to offer
• Picnics and parties in the covered, open-air Barden Pavilion
• Weddings, fine dining, business meetings and celebrations
in the elegant, newly remodeled dining room
• Private golf lessons and precision club fitting from a
PGA Class A golf pro and a PGA apprentice
• Mouthwatering wine pairing dinners hosted by our
• Social events for every desire from live bands to
• Educational sessions on a wide variety of topics
• Competitive golf and after-game revelry with men’s
and women’s golf leagues
• Reciprocal privileges at over a dozen clubs in Upstate
• And so much more!
Wrong password. Call Business Office.